Santubong Natural Wildlife Cruise
There are 2 Cruise a day, 0740-0810 or 1540-1600 hours pick-up form your hotel in City Kuching by Transportation Service and drive you to the Santubong licensed Boat Service or club about 40 minutes. Where you board a boat and start your cruise along the rivers, creeks and mangroves of the Santubong Peninsula.
The cruise first heads to the mouth of the Santubong River, where Irrawaddy dolphins are regularly sighted. From there Taxi kuching continue along the mangrove-lined rivers and estuaries looking for wildlife, including proboscis monkeys. Groups of these Borneo endemic monkeys are often seen amongst the mangroves at the water’s edge. As the light fades your boatman will search for fireflies and crocodiles. Crocodiles are sometimes spotted on the muddy riverbanks by the reflection of their eyes reflected from a torchlight is shone over the water. Fireflies gather along certain areas of the river. Watch the fireflies light up the branches of the mangrove trees before returning to the Boat Station and then travelling back to Kuching airport taxi.
The 2-3 hours tour does not operate during rough sea conditions or heavy rain. Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed. However, wildlife often seen on this cruise includes Irrawaddy dolphins, proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, silver-leaf monkeys, fireflies, long-tailed macaque monkeys, monitor lizards and a range of birds, including egrets, white-bellied sea eagles and kingfishers kuching taxi.
Trip Includes Pick up and drop off at hotel by Car Charter, tour as stated above and English speaking guide,
Excludes Juices, carbonated & alcoholic beverages
Minimum 2 adults per order
Single Person Surcharge will apply, please contact us for more information at TAXI KUCHING
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone this tour in case of heavy rain or bad weather conditions.
The 1600 hours pick-up time for this tour is for hotels located in the city centre e.g. Pullman, Hilton, Grand Margherita, Riverside Majestic and nearby hotel or by TAXI RADIO.
If you are staying in another location the pick-up time may between 1530 hours or. We will Call Whatsapp or email the exact time following confirmation of your order.
These tours operate on the principle that you may be in a small group of other people by Taxi Teksi Kuching.
Distant from Kuching City Centre to place of interest recommended.
(1) Monkgos Bidayuh Longhouse / 103km
(2) Serian Ranchan Waterfall / 60km
(3) Panchor Hot Spring / 40km
(4) Jong's crocodile farm & zoo / 29km
(5) Annah Rais Hot Spring / 2 hour driver
(6) Annah Rais Longhouse / 1 hour 45 minute driver
(7) Semenggoh orangutans Nature Reserve / 45 minute driver
(8) Gunung Gading National Park / 2 hour 30 minute driver
(9) Serikin Border Market / 1 hour 40 minute driver
(10) Fairy Caves / 1 hour driver
(11) wind caves bau / 45 minute driver
(12) Sarawak Cultural Village / 45 minute driver
(13) Kuching Cat Museum / 25 minute driver
(14) Fort Margherita / 20 minute driver
(15) The Sarawak State Museum / in the City
(16) The Waterfront Kuching / in the City
(17) Sarawak River Cruise / in the City
(18) The Chinese History Museum / in the City
(19) The cat monument Cat Statue / in the City
(20) Bako National Park / 45 minute to the Jetty only
(21) Santubong Wildlife Cruise / 40 minute to Boat Jetty 8am & 4pm
(22) Borneo Samariang Water Park / 35 minute driver
All the above itinerary of your choice, free & easy, other destination upon request would be discuss and agreeable is good.
Please visit line below for more information:
You can pay cash ringgit Malaysia to our driver onboard the taxi is good or otherwise A/c payee only.
Have a great trip and have nice day, looking forward to seeing you onboard,
Please book now Call, SMS or WhatsApp me at:
+60 12 637 9508 or +60 16 898 2283,